Tuesday, June 19, 2012

air jordan ix I nodded and promised to down

The 520 silver to go home, and her parents for a future arrangement, Miss Lee, you see how? the Li idea, which really made me secretly blush.
Miss Li tight pulled Xiuer hands, shook his head: Now is the Xiuer Sun couples feel embarrassed. Watching Miss Li pulled tight Xiuer moment hold, Sun Tao: does not seem very convenient. I thought right, after all, Miss Lee is a girl's home, it is only her own,air jordan ix, how have to take her life is arranged, or a really difficult and I had to stay here some inconvenience, but Sun also couples, I have nothing to worry.
I nodded and promised to down, see here has nothing to do, I think outside the pit, there is also a chapter four cattle lying, do not know that he is now dead and gone, Sun I want to go out and see.
At the pit outside the village, I am all the way got the figure can not find chapter four cattle, but never inside. Is this guy escape? To save his friends and relatives in the past? I do not want to induced chapter four cattle to death, but the face of his disappearance, always felt there was something wrong I was lucky enough to escape of lives, apprenticeship is made to kill the backstroke over, chapter four cows will not walk my old road? I grew more and more regret,nike maxair, heart Zhima fool.
Are frustrated when, on the side of the phone to ring up, all I see is the quarters Wu Qibing the phone, then press the answer.
Grain, quickly think of a way out of the event. disturbed by the thought.
I listened to the Wu Qibing then scared into a cold sweat, the heart is also very annoyed that he did such a thing. But after all the students Wife, he called me this time I will not say anything.
car. Fuck! Original Wu Qibing right, something was the third.
However, this may be how to do ah? I understand that Wu Qibing anxious

No comments:

Post a Comment