Thursday, July 26, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses though old-fashioned

Family data: nothing, male, professional hunters, grade 39. I looked at this but often at the critical moment, relying on their own quake to win the game. opponent like this, the most intractable.
Of course, to deal with him is also very simple Initially, Thunder is bound to the pressed down, you can easily win, but apparently this is also a hunter players to do this but is a bit difficult.
So, I take the old way, plus bow and arrow traps, though old-fashioned, but is already a master trap technique I do not want too interesting, after all, to save power can play a powerful role at the crucial moment.
Burst of white light flashed, I entered the venue, which is a desert environment. Look around, is full of golden sand, can not set the trap, I have not found fighting style, he is likely after hiding in a hill waiting for my arrival, the full qualities of the hunter.
Since he likes to sit back and wait, I'll be drawing the snake out of its hole wear in the feet, +25 speed makes the speed reached 144, I believe can be compared to those thieves.
I walk carefully in this desert, watching every possible existence of the enemy,fake oakley sunglasses, but after a long time or not found to determine that they have traveled to this desert, know each other very well hidden, most likely because they did not find the best time.
Me laugh, in an open stand still, no longer walk around, quietly waiting for a clearly defined: all half an hour later, still hiding the players will lose the qualification, he (or she) opponent will automatically qualify for,oakley womens sunglasses, so I in no hurry.
Silently counting the time twenty-seven minutes, not only the attention devoted to all sides, even at the foot of sparing be ready to jump off the war.
Twenty-eight minutes, Twenty-nine minutes, or nothing happened, my head has been cropped layers of Rehan damn sun, but I still could not go wipe by hand, maybe when I wipe, the attack will come only slowly rotating body, sweat does not fall into the eyes inside, blocking

No comments:

Post a Comment